- Cunha, H., Tennenbaum, E. & Keitel, M. (In Progress). Weathering the Storm: The Recurrent Miscarriage Experience.
- Ponterotto, J.G., Ruckdeschel, D.E., Joseph, A.C., Tennenbaum, E. A., & Bruno, A. (2011). Multicultural personality dispositions and trait emotional intelligence: An exploratory study. The Journal of Social Psychology, 151 (5), 556-576.
- Keitel, M., Tennenbaum, E. & Cunha, H. (2010). Women’s Health. In J. G. Ponterotto, J. M. Casas, L. A. Suzuki, and C. M. Alexander (Eds.), Handbook of multicultural counseling. Thousand Oaks: Sage.
- Tennenbaum, E. (2007). A qualitative investigation of psychological effects of recurrent miscarriage on male partners. Dissertation Abstracts International. (UMI No. 3303099).
- “A qualitative investigation of psychological effects of recurrent miscarriage on male partners” Tennenbaum, E., & Keitel, M.
American Psychological Association (APA) Conference, San Francisco, July 2007
- “A qualitative investigation of psychological effects of miscarriage”
Cunha, H., Keitel, M., Tennenbaum, E., & Gorgorian, A.
American Psychological Association (APA) Conference, Hawaii, July 2004
Areas of Research
- Pregnancy loss
- Multiple Miscarriages
- Gender differences in infertility and pregnancy loss
- Women’s Health
- Multicultural Issues